Sunday, January 13, 2008

Testing Etsy




I spent most of the weekend photographing, fussing, and posting on Etsy. My shop is called Cloud Machine, and you can look at it here http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5534021.

Necklaces now and other things to come.
Needless to say, this is rather time consuming and takes away from other life things. I have sat on my sweet ass all weekend in front of a screen, obsessing about how many views my things are getting. It has kept me from my New Year's promises to exercise more.
On that note, I have been moving more this week, went to belly dance class and sweated a bunch, then to the Y to watch ER on the elliptical, and then I taught yoga this morning. You'd think I'd be thin and fantastic, but I feel sort of blobby and uncoordinated. I've never had a model's figure, but as I get older and grayer (fuck, yes, grayer, and I am ferociously dyeing my hair) I feel less than frais.
Maybe I need a new tattoo!


No comments: